Escrito por: Francisco Javier Roldán Velásquez (@PaisdelSaber)
1. The most important actors of ‘AntioquiaDeptodelConocimientoLL’. Below are some institutions of public and private sector, unions, trade associations, universities, research centers and organizations, among others, as part of the 'Institutional Network of Antioquia Department’ for the implementation and consolidation of Living Lab 'Antioquia, Deptartamento del Conocimiento'
A. State institutions at the departmental and municipal levels: Government of Antioquia with its 125 municipalities, City of Medellin, Metropolitan Area Aburrá, Institute for the Development of Antioquia - IDEA, Empresas Públicas de Medellín - EPM.
B. Private Sector (Unions and Financial Sector): Medellin Chamber of Commerce, Chamber of Commerce Aburrá Sur, Chamber of Commerce of Eastern Antioquia, Antioquia Intergremial Committee, Colombian Association of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises - ACOPI, Chamber of Commerce Colombo American, Financial Cooperative Antioquia - CFA, Bancolombia, among others.
C. Higher Education Institutions: Universidad de Antioquia, Universidad EAFIT, Universidad Nacional de Colombia-Sede Medellín, "Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana University in Medellin, Politécnico Colombiano Jaime Isaza Cadavid, Technological Metropolitan Institute, among others.
D. Research Centers and Technology Parks: University Research Office at the University of Antioquia –SIU, Tecnological Park of Antioquia - PTA, Centre for Science and Technology of Antioquia - CTA, Medellín Park of Entrepreneurship (Parque E), Parquesoft of Antioquia, among others.
E. Centers of Research and Innovation of Excellence (CIIE): ARTICA - Regional Alliance of Applied ICT (Center of Excellence in R + D + i for Information and Communications Technologies - ICT. Unique in Colombia); Center for Research and Innovation Energy -CIIEN-; CIDEPRO, Center of Research and Innovation of Excellence in Biotechnology and Biodiversity of Antioquia, among others.
F. Operators of Information and Communications Technologies of the region: UNE EPM Telecommunications, EDATEL S.A. (ICT Company of the Department of Antioquia).
G. National Organizations of the Third Sector and Civil Society-organized: Route N (Business Innovation Centre of the Mayor of Medellin), Agency of the Regional Development of Antioquia - ADRA, PLANEA (Strategic Plan Antioquia), Empresas Públicas de Medellín Foundation, TECNNOVA Corporation, Social Foundation, Proantioquia (Foundation for the Progress of Antioquia), Federation of NGOs of Antioquia - FAONG, Micro enterprises Antioquia, Country Knowledge Foundation, among others.
H. Third Sector Organizations: Territories of Tomorrow Foundation, The European Network of Digital Cities, European Association of Arts, Education and New Technologies - ARENOTECH.
I. Social control and citizen participation: Citizen Oversight of Medellín, Community Associations, Community Action Committees, Community Housing Boards, Local Administrative Boards, Indigenous Organization of Antioquia - OIA, Women Heads of Household, organizations of Black people, Organizations of Displaced Persons, Organizations of Former Rebels, Indigenous Social Alliance - ASI, Archdiocese of Medellín, Makai Corporation, Defender Commission of Teleantioquia viewer, Regional Committee for International Cooperation, Department of Care Network of Children - Redania, Antioquia Alliance for Fair, Municipal Planning Board, Municipal Centre for Children, among many others.
J. Major national institutions that support the Department of Antioquia in Technological Development and Innovation: Administrative Department of Science, Technology and Innovation -Colciencias, Ministry of Education, Ministry of ICT, Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism, Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Environment, National Service-Learning SENA.
K. Mobile operators from Colombia involved in the Antioquia market: COMCEL, TIGO and MOVISTAR.
Finally the most important player: Citizens Antioquia as users, who receive the benefits of products and services offered by all actors, be it state, educational institutions and companies, among others. With citizens already are making a total interaction through various organizations, agencies and institutions of the Department of Antioquia (State, Academy, Productive Sector and NGOs).
2. Persons working with Antioquia Living Lab
A. With expertise in Living Labs, among others:
- André Jean Marc Loechel, Presidente de la Fundación Territorios del Mañana y Presidente de la Red Europea de Ciudades Digitales.
- Francisco Javier Roldán Velásquez, Presidente de la Fundación País del Conocimiento.
- Francisco Larios Sanchez, CEO at SOFTCODE - CI2T, CEO at EL VINO 2.0.
- Mario Guillermo Acosta.
- Andrés Felipe Millán Cifuentes.
- Magda Martínez Vélez, Gerente Soluciones MKA.
- Fernando Londoño Londoño.
3. Main entities of the Living Lab 'AntioquiaDeptodelConocimiento'. The Living Lab 'Antioquia, Department of Knowledge' is coordinated by the Country of Knowledge Fo undation and the Government of Antioquia Department, with its various institutions and organizations, which in turn form part of the 'Institutional Network of the Department of Antioquia'. Each of the institutions, companies and organizations of the network, have their own mission and functions.
The 'AntioquiaDeptodelConocimientoLL' is a multi-sectoral coordination tool to give greater scope to the mission and functions of its different actors to citizens, as users or consumers of its products and services, by clearly defining their roles in the Living Lab, as advocates and leaders of productive, intensive and efficient use of ICT, used as a tool for open and collaborative innovation, involving more closely to the citizen, who is the real reason for each member of that network.
The Government of Antioquia has mainly the following actors, including: Institute for the Development of Antioquia, IDEA, Antioquia Strategic Plan- PLANEA, Regional Development Agency of Antioquia - ADRA, Tecnological Park of Antioquia - PTA, University of Antioquia, Politécnico Colombiano Jaime Isaza Cadavid, Tecnológico de Antioquia, Research Office of University of Antioquia - SIU, Enterprise ICT of Antioquia Department - EDATEL, Committee University - Business - State, among others.
The Country of Knowledge Foundation, have the following co-founding members, among others:
1. International Members: Fondation des Territoires de Demain -Territories of Tomorrow Foundation-, Réseau Européen des Villes Numériques (RVN) -European Network of Digital Cities-, European Association of Arts, Education and New Technologies - ARENOTECH, Consulting, Engineering and Technological Innovation SL (CI2T) of Spain.
2. National Members: SoftMangement, SA, Technology Qualification, Netco, National Association of Computer Law - ACODITIC, Foundation Think Green, TECICOM, among others.
Once we count with the recommendations of various studies and with the Integrated Operational Plan of the macro project that emerges from these studies, we will convene the representatives of various institutions, companies and organizations that are part of the 'Institutional Network of Antioquia' -which already are intervening in their technological development and innovation processes-, with the purpose to make of this network, the institutional pillar to launch "Antioquia, Department of Knowledge" (including the City of Medellin), with which will execute the strategies, programs, projects and activities of medium and long term, that are realized from the studies.
The 'Institutional Network of Antioquia' includes updated web sites of all actors, duly qualified for the query evaluator, where has the mission, plans and functions of each of the entities.
The outline of the organizational model that is presented is an open and participatory model, which it is being arranged with all stakeholders in the Living Lab 'Antioquia Departamento del Conocimiento' and will depend largely on the final model R + D + i that is formulated for the region, including the city of Medellin (Route N), which optimize more efficiently the 'Institutional Network of the Department of Antioquia' (including the City of Medellin and its Metropolitan Area, with 'Medellín, International City of Knowledge'), where the citizen is the focus of the activities of different stakeholders (State, Sector of Education and Academy, Productive Sector and organized civil society or third sector), also involving some existing organizational models, focusing on socio-economic development in the region to apply innovation in their processes and have built alliances between the State, the Academy and the Productive Sector. Read more.
4. Activity and collaboration in national and/or international contexts of the Living Lab. There exists a number of projects, activities, actions of the State, the productive sector, academia and civil society organizations and a growing interaction between them. This is already a reality in our society and our region, since a couple of years! Results are in interactions of the alliance of University - Business - State, in draft Medellin City Cluster, in the spontaneous organization of rallies and events, always led by the young population, such as: Meetups, Barcamp Medellín, TEDxMedellín, Hiperbarrios; Tecnoparque Medellín (See more), Flisol, LabSurLab (See more), MobileMondayMedellín, among others. Tecnnova, has become the bridge between companies, universities, state and organized civil society, basing its strategy on Open Innovation.
Nationally, some members of the Living Lab 'Antioquia Departamento del Conocimiento' have actively participated in the development of the Digital Territories in Colombia. Specifically, the Country of Knowledge Foundation, is socializing and raising awareness through conferences, workshops, seminars, talks and meetings with small groups of experts and professionals, about what are the Digital Territories and Knowledge Territories, and in the case of the President at the Country of Knowledge Foundation (since long before you create it), as an expert consultant on these issues since 2004 (He was the manager and promoter of Medellin Digital and Digital Territories National Policy in Colombia in 2007, from Ministry of ICT, where he served as National Director of Access and Social Development, now called the Department of Appropriation of ICT). View on Youtube Playlist 'Progress of socialization of Knowledge Territories'.
Internationally, several members of the Living Lab 'AntioquiaDeptodelConocimientoLL', have had for many years, rich and diverse experiences of international collaboration, which has contributed to strengthening the Department of Antioquia, the Municipality of Medellin and its Metropolitan Area. Almost one might say that all who are part of the Institutional Network of the Department of Antioquia have extensive experience in international cooperation and many of them have offices of international relations.
The latest evidence of the international collaboration we had, it was with the Fondation des Territoires de Demain -Territories of Tomorrow Foundation-, Réseau Européen des Villes Numériques (RVN) -European Network of Digital Cities- and European Association of Arts, Education and New Technologies - ARENOTECH. See more.
5. Constitution of Living Lab. The need arises in 2004 to raise awareness on the importance of multisectoral coordination between different actors of society (State, Academy, productive sector and civil society organizations), through conferences, lectures, workshops, seminars, talks and social networks , among others, promoting and leading the construction of Digital Territories, with the philosophy "Digital Colombia towards a Country of Knowledge". See more.
We have always had the premise, that to achieve a country as a Territory of Knowledge, is very important and necessary that all of Colombian society, as a whole, unite in a joint multi-sectoral, -based on ICT as a tool for the benefit of citizens, as the focus of attention and actions of all these social actors-, around the state, which calls and promotes to the Academy (Education as the essence for the creation of knowledge) with universities, research groups and centers, technological development centers and educational institutions both private and public, the production sector with its unions and businesses, civil society organizations such as associations, foundations, cooperatives, corporations, unions and NGOs all Considered, and the citizens, to build together "Colombia, Country of Knowledge".
After the process was matured, it became necessary to form the Country of Knowledge Foundation in 2009, according to the Statutes of the Foundation, to begin studies for the purpose of implementing the Department of Antioquia as a Knowledge Territory, and convert it in a pilot for Colombia. To our Foundation joined companies and organizations -european and nationals-. See organizations and companies co-founders.
The foundation then becomes the engine that is marking out the process to start with the first Knowledge Territory in Colombia, and after some efforts have been made aware to the Government of Antioquia to be the department chosen as model.
6. How is governed the Living Lab 'AntioquiaDeptodelConocimientoLL'. So far, the Country of Knowledge Foundation, as manager and promoter of the 'AntioquiaDeptodelConocimientoLL' Living Lab, is developing studies using specific agreement of association with the Department of Antioquia, for implementation as a Territory of Knowledge and is governed by a framework cooperation agreement (between the Country of Knowledge Foundation, the Governor of Antioquia and the Institute for the Development of Antioquia-IDEA), in addition of the social object and specific objectives, described in the Statutes of the Country of Knowledge Foundation.
Furthermore, the object of the Living Lab 'AntioquiaDeptodelConocimientoLL', is in agreement with the National Development Plan 2006-2010, the Development Plan 2010-2014, the National System of Science, Technology and Innovation in Colombia, the National Plan ICT: 'Vive Digital Colombia', the Law on Information and Communications Technologies, ICT, "Development Plan 2008 - 2011," Antioquia for All. Also "Development Plan 2008-2011, Medellin is Supportive and Competitive, the Institutional Strategic Plan of the Regional Development Agency of Antioquia - ADRA 2008 - 2012, Strategic Plan of the Antioquia Technological Park - PTA 2007 - 2010, among others.
7. How decisions are made at the strategic level. The strategic decision, in this first phase of "Antioquia, Department of Knowledge", are taken together with the Directorate for Science, Technology and Innovation of the Government of Antioquia, the Institute for the Development of Antioquia - IDEA and Country Foundation of Knowledge, which is defined in the framework partnership agreement and the first specific agreement of association, subject to all regulations in force in Colombia.
See more in spanish at: Organización del Living Lab de Antioquia
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario